Ball Pit Care and Washing Instructions:
- Wash separately in the washing machine on a gentle cycle without bleach or hand wash in with cold water.
- Use a mild detergent.
- To avoid shrinking, we recommend hang drying.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull the thread.
- Wash/rinse balls before play. Use room temp water to rinse balls.
- Please note if the balls are left in the cold, they will dent. Cold air can cause the balls to lose air pressure. Putting them by a heater can help fix this.